- All tickets for Trail of Crumbs events are purchased for a suggested minimum donation that is set by Trail of Crumbs and will be announced per event.
- An 18% gratuity is applied to your ticket’s suggested donation price upon purchase.
- No person will be admitted to Trail of Crumbs events without a ticket, as seating is limited.
- All tickets are nonrefundable. However, if you have purchased a ticket and cannot attend, please feel free to give or sell your ticket to a friend, family member, or stranger. If you plan to sell your ticket, please be so kind to sell your ticket at its face value. Trail of Crumbs will not be held responsible for sale of counterfeit or stolen tickets, or for tickets sold for a profit by the ticketholder.
- In the case of CANCELLATION OF THE EVENT BY TRAIL OF CRUMBS, the face value of your ticket will be refunded to you.
- Service will begin promptly at the time indicated on your ticket. Please be prompt. Missed courses will not be re-served if you are late.
- The menu will be in multiple courses and is prepared at the discretion of Trail of Crumbs chefs. Food allergies, special requests, or other dietary restrictions cannot be accommodated. Most menus will consist of food items tailored to carnivores and herbivores alike, but no menu will be exclusive to either unless indicated otherwise. Some future events will feature only vegetarian or vegan fare.
- ONLY THE THEME OF THE MENU (NOT THE MENU ITSELF) WILL BE REVEALED TO YOU PRIOR TO THE EVENT. THIS IS SO WE CAN SURPRISE YOU.
- All Trail of Crumbs events are BYOB. But we will suggest pairings for you per event.
- Like the menu, the location of your Trail of Crumbs event is SECRET and will not be released until 48 hours before the event. You will receive information regarding location logistics after ticket purchase.
- At this time, we do not plan or host private events (weddings, parties, birthdays, etc.) outside of our Trail Of Crumbs’ pop-up events. However, feel free to bring a large group to a pop-up event for a birthday or other celebration.